Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Free Lebanon?

Lebanon rallied together, as a people, to oust the Syrian-backed government. This is very good news in the middle east, which is of course a rarity.

Syria has troops that have been occupying the country of (roughly) four million. As everyone knows, they are part of the Axis of Evil Version 2.0. We forgot to add them to the first one. Our mistake.

Now that it seems Syrian political domination is coming to an end, the Lebanese people demand that Syrian troops leave as well, which apparently, the Syrian president is all for. This recent happening (if not somewhat of a revolution) has been compared to the Ukraine's rise to (though obviously shaky) democracy.

But I hope it shall become a democracy none the less, because this is what we need in the middle east, obviously. And thankfully there was not massive blood shed to get this far. For once, it seems.

In news about me, I have updated my profile so that it is no longer the bland "Young Political Blogger". But don't worry, I kept that, just in case you might miss it. On top of that, there is my interests, favorite music, and books. A good time will be had by all, discovering me, a blogger.

The real reason I added on to my profile is that it grants easier access for people with similar interests to find my blog and satisfy my addiction to getting this blog hits. Why do cocaine, when you can get hits? My tracker shall hopefully find it's "stash" richer each day. But, I also found it fun to include the information about me because after all, that's what I know best (or the least?).

Goodnight, don't drink and drive. Okay, if you're really careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home