Friday, August 13, 2004

No more free press, I say! Obey me!

Mr. Bush,

You are the president, I beleive. Wether I like you or not, it seems I have to deal with you for the time being. But I'd really rather have you stick to your job. That is to keep us safe and sustain our freedoms and rights.

You've done a very poor job.

Mr. Bush, I believe I heard that you are calling for both sides to pull all independent television ads off the air. Is this really fair? I would understand it if you asked both campaigns to do that, but to ask us to ignore the free press?

That just seems so un-American to me, so I'd really like to have you clear that up to me because I MUST be wrong; I mean, you're the president. And, after all, I am a liberal so I must not be able to comprehend any of the great things you do to our country.

I am sincerely apologetic for my previous miscalculations. Good luck in this year's elections...

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger invadesoda said...

I agree with you, but at this point it seems like Kerry would be the main beneficiary of such a ban, because of the Swift Vets ads. Then again, I don't watch much TV, so I usually don't see TV ads unless I find them on the internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home