Friday, August 20, 2004

Lost...and found?

I have been seeing the issue of stem cell research appear more and more lately. I am glad to report this shouldn't be qualified as a "Runaway Issue". As you can imagine, I am all for it and I think every human being should. Because if you care about the health of common diseases that crate burdens in everyday lives, stem cell research could relieve these and eventually cure them. There's hardly a reason to not begin doing such a thing immediately.

I got to see part of Ron Reagan's speech at the DNC. It was very helpful in inspiring and reassuring my confidence in the research. We are moving into the future and there are threats around us that we must deal with. And with the capabilties to accomplish these goals for the good of science and humankind, I encourage alll to support stem cell research. I will update you of my thoughts on this and many other issues later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home