Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The Man Who Slept For Four Years

Well, it's getting closer and closer (slow as it may be) to November and it's almost time to vote. Hope all the democrats out there are getting ready to re-elect Al Gore. Wait---what do you mean he didn't win? Oh my.

I've come to the realization that we didn't get the president we so richly deserve. Instead, we have a president who leads us into war on false pretenses and ideas that are not true. But that would make the president a liar. And last I checked, that's not what we want in America.

There is no way that the majority of Americans would elect him. But since my awakening it didn't take much research at all to find the right choice in this election. America saw four years of this man, and I'm glad I wasn't there to see it all. But I am glad that I am awake now.

Now, with such a realization, what else could be my goal but to convince others? It took me a while to wake up and see the light. And then more time to see the truth of the world around me. So now I must make the others see the light and truth so they make wake up too, and make the right decision.

Comment from the blogger: Please, just save the world and VOTE.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Anti said...

Do you read the dailyhowler?
Can't remember if I asked you before.
And, I added a pop-up title to your link on my blog. It says 'Democrat voice', if you want something better in two or three words, let me know mate. Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home