Friday, November 05, 2004

Bush Won, America Lost

Yeah, we lost. Bush has won and hell has frozen over. He won the popular vote and that stupid electoral college. Kerry conceded. Republicans retain control of congress. This is old news by now, and I'm sorry I'm just getting to it. I thought, I should blog this now, but never did...go figure.

Get ready for four more years of the same! Hoorah! Glad you all like it, though many (if not most) agree there should be more change. Kerry would have brought it, but you decide, and I'm afraid you chose wrong.

Those tax cuts are really working for all Americans, considering "the number of Americans living in poverty increased by 1.3 million last year, while the ranks of the uninsured swelled by 1.4 million."

There will be more limits to stem cell reasearch (has been, I should say). Not true with Kerry, as you'll find out if you read the article.

This guy is going to do better, right? He had his chance, but that's just my insane opinion...

So how about that Southern influence from John Edwards. That worked terribly, didn't it? He didn't even get his own state. Shame. Couldn't they have tried harder in the South? We can't just rely on those coastal states. At least we have a strong New England backing. Maybe we can invade the South from there...I mean, we can poltically influence them...

Notes: by the time most people see this, my blog will have been up for 100 days. At least, the tracker (at the bottom of this page) will be 100 days old. Over 900 hits. This is great, and I'm glad people keep reading and this blogging community is growing fast. I enjoy doing this a great deal. It would have been really nice if I could get 1000 hits in 100 days. But I'll take what I can get and hopefully my blog will continue to grow. It's up to you: tell some people! If you tell one person and they tell one person, I'll have 3 people who know of it and one person that actually goes to it once and then gets bored and goes back to Google.

If you're looking to do that, Google is right here.

If not, I encourage you to read the archives (to the right of this text somewhere) and especially one of the latest ones, "Rated L for Liberal" (it's right below this).

My biggest political nightmare that I've feared for four years has come true. Good luck America, because even if Bush won, you lost.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Ron Brynaert said...

Hey buddy,

There's a website called blog explosion you should try...www.blogexplosion.com...

Most of the people on it seem to be from the other side...but I have a lot of friends that are using it, as well. It's a good way to pick up new readers.

Peace
Why Are We Back In Iraq?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home