Friday, October 15, 2004

Fear not?

I think that I have been worrying less about a draft. If Bush wins, which we'll make sure he doesn't, it's only four years. I am admitting that I am easing off the democratic hot button issue. Flip-flop? No.

I believe I have said (or at least always believed) that Bush would be more likely to enstate a draft. So Republicans in cowboy hats need not gather in mobs and wave their arms.

And I've also heard Republican comments on John Kerry's statement that he will expand the army by 40,000 troops. One unit with a backup unit (I don't think it's a "unit", but you understand me...is it regiment?Battalion?). This is like saying that because Kerry said he wants to make healthcare cheaper, he's forcing you to get it. The army will still be a choice under Kerry. There are ways to that kind of things. I would know exactly how,I'm not a politician...yet.

The last debate is over and we face a "sprint to the finish". If anybody cares I watched the debates on NBC, another "liberal media" outlet.

Bush did well in the last debate, though John Kerry might have done a little better in the final and third debate. I also think John Kerry won all three debates. You can tell this by my little graph (below):

1st Debate-Winner:John Kerry-It was a clear victory, I don't need put that Bush was the "loser" which I entirely agree with.

2nd Debate-Winner:John Kerry-It was actually more of a tie, but I'm partisan,right?

3rd Debate-Winner:John Kerry-Enjoying his performance very much, I was not as impressed with President Bush's talks which often seemed vintage Bush public speaking, not up to par.

Extra 2nd Debate Commentary: Bush was yelling and cutting off the moderator. Do you think he does this with other countries, too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home