Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I'm not Dead!

If anybody worried about me, I took a strangely long absence from the blog. I missed two debates to blog about, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Why wasn't I blogging? No internet. It was terrible, send me emails of sympathy. But the router is fixed and I blog once more.

The Kerry/Bush Presidential Debate:

I believe Kerry was the better speaker and more ideas, too. Bush clearly ran out of things to say a while back in the debate. Kerry, however, had a strong message he finally cleared up for the American public. Good to see.

Bush, however, was not a good speaker. That kind of comment isn't trying to be partisan. I'll tell you when he does do well, but he was not a good speaker. Also, he wasted much time by repeating himself.

This brand new clear look (and very happy at times) was just what we needed to see. The polls showed better for Kerry (most of them).

The Vice Presidential Debate...

I feel that Edwards could have capatalized more on Dick Cheney. Cheney was very negative and quite monotonous.

Realy though, I'm not sure there was much of a winner, or if it sparked much interest at all. It was alright, but not deserving of 90 minutes. Maybe an hour, how's that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home