Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Laziest...Blogger...Ever.

There is no doubt in my mind that I have been the laziest blogger in the western hemisphere. Or the world, whichever sounds better. So this is my lazy return post, attempting to get myself back into the "swing of things". I am sitting down right now, and am going to type this all night if I have to (or until my fingers fall off).

What has been happening? Better question: should you be asking (lazy) me? Well, somewhat, because I paid attention to some stuff this week, but I wasn't up to my usual private journalistic performance. So let's see what I saw happening...

Sad News This Week: Three People Left Us:

1. Ken Jennings lost on Jeopardy!
2. Tom Brokaw is leaving NBC
3. Tom Ridge is stepping down (not so sad)

For those who would like to receive their own, personal copy of the longwinded 9/11 Commison Report can finally get it right....here. I know I was giddy the first time I saw it. Now I just have to read it all, so I can be a political genius and maybe attain half the knowledge of the book and be able to successfully debate Republicans on consecutive occasions. But hey, that's if I actually read it.

Oh, you "fans" of mine hardly did a thing to get me some super-fine nomination at the Weblog Awards. Okay, I'm sorry I just alienated myself from any fans I might have had. That's why you shouldn't be reading this. But go ahead anyways, and enjoy.

Please excuse me for any strange type of language or style I might be using, it's almost noon (at night). That's 12:00 PM for you math-only people.

Another thing this week I'd been casually keeping track of was new blood being spilled in Baghdad. That's hardly causual, but I hope you understand how I just used that word. Would you like such a link for this late breaking news? I'll be nice enough to give you one. No, have a second.

That's all for now. That's right, my fingers really have fallen off. BLOG OFF.

By the way:
If anybody would like to email me (or just comment) please tell how (or if) my style and speech in this post was different from others. These "others" can be found no where else but the archives. Enough of myblathering, the night grows late.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Max(well) said...

It's OK Midster, we were able to make it through that torrent of nonexisting posts, most of us anyway... oh, and by the by, I didn't get a nomination either :-( Alas... woe is me.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger midguard said...

"we were able to make it through that torrent of nonexisting posts, most of us anyway..."

What do you mean by this "we" and "most of us". I was quite unaware I had readers. Pray tell more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home